Please note that Shipping Banknotes via post is always a risky business. However thousands of shipments are made each day by collectors and is a common trend now a days with internet buying via websites,ebay etc.
We recommend collectors to take Insured Postage where possible to minimise risk.
Our sincere apologies to customers who find UK Insured Post charges high. Yes they are high..!
We ship your banknotes via Royal Mail services Please check Royal Mail price finder for details.
We ship to all over with the exception of countries as below
PAKISTAN, BOLIVIA, AFGHANISTAN ,CUBA,SYRIA,LIBYA,SUDAN,SOMALIA,NORTH KOREA
If your country shipping is not working for any reason then please contact us and we will do the necessary.
We usually aim to dispatch paid items within 2-3 working days.
We accept that sometimes things can go wrong despite best efforts.
Please email us or use Contact Us page if you are unhappy with our sales experience ,items etc.
Unless it is our fault we generally do not refund shipping charges. Please accept our apologies for this.
We cannot offer return shipping charges if you change mind on purchase.
Refunds will be processed once we have recieved the items back and in same condition as we dispatched the items.
We will try to be as fair as possible when it comes to making decisions with refunds and outbound shipping charges.
IMAGES & SCAN
We at Ebanknoteshop, take special care to ensure that you can appreciate the grade of our banknotes via our scan images. We know the feeling when you buy something based on a picture and the item turns out to be a disappointment.
Here are a few things to bear in mind
- For UNC,AU-UNC,AU condition banknotes we scan a sample note and use it for our website.
- We cannot offer the exact same note as scan for sale for UNC,AU-UNC,AU condition banknotes.it is practically impossible when dealing with 100’s of banknotes.
- However if value of note is more than £50 or equivalent then upon request we can offer scan/photographs of actual banknotes.
- If we sell you the banknote that is as per scan then we reserve right to use the same image for future sales.However there will be an EBS logo on the note.
- For all other condition banknotes we offer actual scan images/photographs.
- Whenever possible we will offer separate scans for signature differences, major serial prefix changes, year variations etc.
- 80% of the times we try to scan images in natural lit room using a professional scanner and 300 dpi images.
- To differentiate edges most of our scans have a black or dark colour background.
BANKNOTE CONDITION & IDENTIFICATION
We use IBNS Grading Standards – Please refer IBNS Page for details
We use The Banknote Book wherever possible as our first reference for identifying banknotes. Please visit The Banknote Book webpage for more details. This is a fantastic catalogue for collectors.
We also use Pick catalogue for banknotes. Another wonderful resource for Banknote Images is Banknote museum at this site